Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Magoo Magoo is offline

Default Autofilter Printing

Magoo wrote:
Tom Ogilvy wrote:
For Each itm In noDupes
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=5, Criteria1:=itm
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=6, Criteria1:=sMonth
ActiveSheet.AutoFilter.Range.PrintPreview

Next

Tom Ogilvy

"Magoo" wrote in message
oups.com...
Using the following code, I am able to automatically print (title5
Column) autofilter results
based on the autofilters of a designated column, so that I don't have
to select each autofilter one at a time and print.

Sub abc()
Dim noDupes As New Collection
Dim rw As Long
Dim itm As Variant
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=5
rw = ActiveSheet.AutoFilter.Range.Row
For Each cell In ActiveSheet.AutoFilter.Range.Columns(5).Cells
If cell.Row < rw Then
On Error Resume Next
noDupes.Add cell.Value, cell.Text
On Error GoTo 0
End If
Next
For Each itm In noDupes
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=5, Criteria1:=itm
ActiveSheet.AutoFilter.Range.PrintPreview
Next

I would now like to add a function to the macro that would allow me to
print those same results based on the month that I choose.

Example Below:
Name Title 2 Title 3 Title 4 Title 5 Month
Data 1 101 10 101 Unique Data1 February
Data 2 101 10 101 Unique Data1 February
Data 3 101 10 101 Unique Data2 February
Data 4 101 10 101 Unique Data3 March
Data 5 101 10 101 Unique Data4 March
Data 6 101 10 101 Unique Data5 April
Data 7 101 10 101 Unique Data1 May

Is there a way to do this?
Hello Tom you have come to my rescue again. Thanks I will try this right away.

Hello Tom. I know that I did something wrong or omitted something. Here
is what I have.

Sub abc()
Dim noDupes As New Collection
Dim rw As Long
Dim itm As Variant
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=5
rw = ActiveSheet.AutoFilter.Range.Row
For Each cell In ActiveSheet.AutoFilter.Range.Columns(5).Cells
If cell.Row < rw Then
On Error Resume Next
noDupes.Add cell.Value, cell.Text
On Error GoTo 0
End If
Next
For Each itm In noDupes
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=5, Criteria1:=itm
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=6, Criteria1:=sMonth
ActiveSheet.AutoFilter.Range.PrintPreview
Next

should I Dim sMonth?