Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
davegb davegb is offline

Default An objects properties?

Tom Ogilvy wrote:
In the Object Browser, You should be able to find ActiveWorkbook in the left
column, then its children will be in the right column.

Tom Ogilvy

Thanks for your reply, Tom. In my OB, Activeworkbook is only in the
right window and the top window. It doesn't appear in the left window.
Don't recall ever seeing it there. The left window seems reserves for
high level objects. When I do a search for Activeworkbook, the OB
highlights "Application", the parent, in the left window.

Maybe you're using a newer version - I'm stuck here with Win2000 and
Office 2000.

"davegb" wrote in message
ups.com...
How do you tell what are methods, properties, objects for an object
like "ActiveWorkbook"? I can look it up in the Object Browser and see
what it's "parent" is, but not what it's "children" are. Is there a
reference source that works like the OB in reverse?