Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default basic VBA programming

I think that it's pretty much organized the same way you are. If you find that
you learn better by trial and error, then you can approach it that way.

If you want something more structured, you can get a book that is more
structured and follow that.

You may even want to look at your local community college. There may be excel
classes (advanced???) that teach VBA programming. But then you'll be as
organized as that instructor <bg.

dwight41 wrote:

Thanks for the help. Let me ask one more question. Is this hole VBA thing
something that is not very organized in learning. That a lot of it is "on the
fly" learning through trial and error?
--
New to Excel and/or VBA

"Simon Lloyd" wrote:

dwight41;7002149 Wrote:
I am new to Excel and VBA. I am extremely interested in VBA. I bought
Excel
2003 power programming w/VBA. Is this an adiquate book to start
learning or
is it too far advanced?
--
New to Excel and/or VBA

Try this one by Curt Frye from Microsoft Press: Microsoft Excel 2003
Step by Step, it comes with a companion CD ROM and is well set out with
easy to understand examples!

Regards,
Simon

--