Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SteveK[_2_] SteveK[_2_] is offline

Default ODBC Password

I figured it out.
When editing the Query Data Properties, Select the "Save Password" Option.
DUH!

"Stevek" wrote in message
Hello all,

I have a spreadsheet that has a number of queries. The queries connect to
a SQL database via an ODBC connection. The ODBC Connection uses a common
SQL Username and Password. When I refresh the queries the ODBC connection
prompts me for the password for each query. I cannot use a trusted
connection because multiple people will use the spreadsheet. How do I get
the ODBC Connection to remember the password? Or is this even my problem?

Best Regards
Steve K.