Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dwight41 dwight41 is offline

Default basic VBA programming

Thanks. Let me ask one more question. Am I correct in assuming that this hole
VBA gig is something that needs to be learned on the fly, or is there a
straight forward means or method to learning this programming system? I feel
that it is all quite jumbled up and that there is no organized method to
learning this. Is this something that you came to believe?
--
New to Excel and/or VBA

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

It should be adequate.

Tom Ogilvy

"dwight41" wrote:

I am new to Excel and VBA. I am extremely interested in VBA. I bought Excel
2003 power programming w/VBA. Is this an adiquate book to start learning or
is it too far advanced?
--
New to Excel and/or VBA