Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach Otto Moehrbach is offline

Default Macro printview

Glenn
In your macro, I don't understand what the lines with the word szSheet
are doing. If you want to view the sheet before printing, you will have to
stop the code or bring up a message box that will cover a part of the sheet
you want to see. If you want to view the sheet with the possibility of
changing something in the sheet, then stopping the code is the only way. Of
course, if the TIRE sheet is not the active sheet, you will have to add code
to select that sheet so that you can view it. That means that the PrintOut
line has to go and you will have to initiate the printing process some way.
Of course, that means that this macro will do nothing more than hide/unhide
some sheet(s). HTH Otto
"Glenn" wrote in message
Thanks for the help...
I thought I posted this the other day butI can not find it.

I builf the following macro to print a worksheet in my workbook. How
would
I modify this to let me view the worksheet before it prints?

Sub TIRE()
'
' TIRE Macro
' Macro recorded 12/2/2006 by Ridgeland Finance
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+T
'

With ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("TIRE")