Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] talista@gmail.com is offline

Default Search and add numbers from many WBs depending on ID column

Hi NickH,
Thanks for the links I found it really informative, it seems like this
task is beyond my basic VBA skills but I'll try to do it my only
problem is with the deadline, anyways am stuck in something now, how do
you search for a number in all workbooks? If you have an answer please
do because I am kind of lost here :)
NickH wrote:
Sorry Talista,

My previous response was rather unhelpful.

If your serious about learning VBA I can recommend the Power
Programming books by John Walkenbach. Excellent for all levels of
experience.

And here are some useful links...

http://www.mrexcel.com/archive/VBA/index.html

http://www.vba-programmer.com/#ExcelBkmk

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

http://www.exceltip.com/category.html#6

Also Chip Pearson provides an excellent resource...

http://www.cpearson.com

Kind regards, NickH