swatsp0p

Is it possible that either the name of the workbook(FieldHours!) or its
location has changed?

Do you open the FieldHours workbook? If not, try opening that first,
then open your workbook that contains the formula. You say you get the
book "every week". Where is it the rest of the time? Is someone else
using it? Are they changing something?

#REF! means the formula is looking at an invalid cell reference.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...039481033.aspx is a
link to the help site that talks about this issue.

Your reference to column IV should not be a problem with your formula.
However, I don't see a need to reference 200 rows, when you formula is
going to ONLY pull from row 2 of your table (row 3 of your worksheet in
your example) if it finds a match for B1. I don't know if this could be
an issue, I wouldn't think so, but I don't know the layout of your
workbook.

Good Luck

Bruce

--