Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default Chart/Shape Objects: De-Link From Column Widths?

When I create Chart objects from VBA, I'm using (X,Y) coordinates to place them.

But after they're all created/placed and the dust has settled, if the user
re-sizes a column any charts that are laying over that column get their widths
changed by the amount of the column width change. Ditto row height changes.

Is there any way for me to de-link the Chart objects from the row and column
dimensions - so that they just float there and are unaffected by changes to
same?
--
PeteCresswell