William Horton

=AND(A1<=TODAY(),A1=DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODA Y())-2,DAY(TODAY())))
should work. However, you should be able to use the EDATE function instead
of the DATE function to determine 2 months prior. I can't seem to get it to
work though. When I try it I get a "You may not use references to other
worksheets or workbooks for conditional formatting criteria." I don't see
the reference to the other sheet or book though. But the first formula I
gave works.

Thanks,
Bill Horton

"Dee" wrote:

I want to put conditional formatting into a cell where I want excel to change
the color of the date in the cell if it date is anywhere between today's date
and 2 months prior to today's date.

So if today's date is August 12th and the date in the cell is anywhere
between June 12th and August 12th the cell will change color. I am using
Excell 2003

Thanks very much for your help.

Best regards,

Dee