Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default How in to parse constants in formula to cells

On 30 Nov 2006 11:22:12 -0800, "Dennis" wrote:

Intrigued by your code, I just said the hell with it and just
experimented. Then walla! I got to your answer at 2:15PM EST.

As you can tell, I am "new" to this. Even though I know the difference
between a constant and variable, I did not realize that Const was just
short for Constant begging Public & Private issues. I even thought it
was short for Construct what ever that is. Just making mountains out of
mole hills when 20/20 hindsight is available.

Thanks again

EagleOne

When you have a word in a module that requires further explanation, just put
your cursor in the word, and hit F1. HELP should open to explain it. That
will work for the standard VBA stuff; it doesn't work for the Regular
Expression stuff, though.

Best,
--ron