Jessica

Default How to get pivot table data columns instead of rows

AWESOME TIP!!!! Thanks, helped a lot!

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

If I understand correctly...

Once you finish the pivottable wizard, you can drag the gray like button labeled
"Data" directly to the right--directly over the word Total.

Apmarg wrote:

When initially creating a pivot table with multiple data values, how can you
have those values appear in separate columns instead of all in one column
with separate row headings saying sum of data1, sum of data2 etc.

I can accomplish what I need by using the report wizard on the resulting
table and then turning off the automatic formatting, but I can't seem to get
this layout without going through this song and dance every time. After
doing this I can't see any difference in the options for the table or
anywhere else.

--

Dave Peterson