Mark Hone

Hi Dee,

Try the following:
- Select the cell(s) you wish to conditional format and select conditional
formatting from the menu.
- Change condition to 'Formula Is' (rather than 'Cell Value Is')
- Paste this formula into the text box:
=AND(B1<=TODAY(),IF(MONTH(TODAY())2,B1=DATE(YEAR (TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY())-2,DAY(TODAY())),B1=DATE(YEAR(TODAY())-1,MONTH(TODAY())+10,DAY(TODAY()))))
- Replace the occurrences of B1 with the cell that is currently active (you
should be able to see this in the worksheet / formula bar behind).
- Select your formatting options and click OK.

Let me know how you get on!

Cheers,

Mark

"Dee" wrote:

I want to put conditional formatting into a cell where I want excel to change
the color of the date in the cell if it date is anywhere between today's date
and 2 months prior to today's date.

So if today's date is August 12th and the date in the cell is anywhere
between June 12th and August 12th the cell will change color. I am using
Excell 2003

Thanks very much for your help.

Best regards,

Dee