Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default How in to parse constants in formula to cells

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 21:49:02 GMT, wrote:

Ron,

Included is the current form of your code. I used this all day and it works astoundingly well. The
other issues I was able to obtain from alternate sources.

Thank you for your time, efforts and knowledge.

I must learn much more about Regular Expressions. It really continues where VBA is weak.

Can you provide me with links to the best Regular Expressions sites?

EagleOne

Well I'm glad I was able to help you with your problem. Thanks for the
feedback.

The web references I use a

http://www.regular-expressions.info/reference.html
http://support.microsoft.com/default...02&Product=vbb
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...63906a7353.asp

I would also recommend: Jeffrey Friedl's book 'Mastering Regular Expressions,
2nd Ed.', ISBN 0-596-00289-0.

It was recommended to me by Harlan Grove. And I was able to obtain a used
version on Amazon.com for just a few dollars. It's very good.

Best wishes,
--ron