David Smith

Default Locate and delete specific cells

I need to locate all cells that have a specific value, then delete those
cells and the cells to the immediate left of those with the specified value.
Once the cells are deleted, I want to shift the remaining cells up.

I have worksheets with names and values. The values are frequently "NA". I
need to delete the values of NA and the name associated with that value, I
then want to shift everything up so as to remove all the blanks. Right now
I anm doing it manually, and I am sure there is an easier way of doing it.