Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default How in to parse constants in formula to cells

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:09:33 GMT, wrote:

PapaDos,

Code works great. I have not used VbScript 5.5 before.

Was this task just easier done in VbScript? If you have time could you share in 25 words or less
(To keep your time to a minimum) why VbScript? I realize I am exposing my ignorance.

Ron Rosenfeld also suggested VbScript 5.5

Thanks EagleOne

VbScript Regular Expressions is used in both our routines so we can use Regular
Expressions, which are a much more efficient method of handling this sort of
text manipulation.

--ron