CJ Dev

Default How can I create a graph & execute Excel from a non- MS environme

I would like to set up an application that can be run from Unix or another
operating system that can be used to display a graph in Excel.(maybe a perl
script, or something?) I can create a csv file from the data coming from a
non-microsoft environment. I would like to be able to then run a unix system
command, or a command that can be executed from the "run" line from MS Start
menu that would use this data to open Excel and display the data as a chart.