Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
andymcgooner andymcgooner is offline

Default Updating multiple worksheets dependent on checkbox selection

Hi All,

I am hoping one of you guys can help.

I have a userform with multiple textboxes etc that i want to transfer
to a workbook containing numerous sheets. I can do it if it is to one
sheet but some of the information is dependant on the outcome of
checkboxes etc. In addition to this i am using checkboxes to determine
which worksheets get the information loaded.

I did think that if i set the sheet name used in the main procedure as
a variable and have this set from the state of the checkboxes, but i
just cant seem to get the variables right and get errors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Andy