Tushar Mehta

In article , "=?
Utf-8?B?U3VtZWV0IENob3ByYQ==?=" <Sumeet
says...
How can i draw a graph with both line graph and bar graph, where both the
graphs should be in days in which the satursay and sunday will not included.
I need that graph's X-axis should shows the figures in Months.
I made the share price graph of one year in days but the bar graph if i made
that is being giving the gap where the data is missing for the weekends.
But the line graph is not showing the gaps.
I am trying to find the solution but unable to do that.

Don't know if this will be acceptable to you but change the the axis
type from 'time scale' to 'category'. Select the chart, then Chart |
Chart Options... | Axes tab. In there change the type of the x-axis.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions