Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pb1 pb1 is offline

Default Append One Array to Another, and Consolidate

I'm interested. Wonder if you can show your coding here.

"Albert" wrote in message
It means that duplicate registers will be deleted from the array.

"Alan Beban" wrote:

What do you mean by "consolidates the duplicate elements"?

Alan Beban

Albert wrote:
If your still interested, I have developed a good algorithm to do
exactly
what you want.
Regards,
Albert C.

"Stratuser" wrote:

I have two arrays, both of which are two-dimensional (for example,
Array1(100,5) and Array2(300,5), of the same type (Variant). I want
combine them into a single array, and then I want to consolidate any
duplicate elements. Any ideas on the best way to do this?

In the past, I've handled this by just dumping the data from the
arrays onto
a blank worksheet, sorting the data there, and then doing a search
loop that
consolidates the duplicate elements. I'm thinking there might be a
way to do
it entirely within arrays, off the worksheet.