Giovanni D via OfficeKB.com

Hi Sir this is Gio from Philippines...... it's my first time here in
this site... i am wondering how can i solve this problem in excel and please
help me.. I used excel 2000 in creating an inventory program in the hospital.
I used this excel inventorry program in our suppply room, i used one
worksheet per item. and i have almost 300 items in the supply room or almost
300 worksheets. I saved it as a template for all i know it is safer to save
it as template rather than saving it as ordinary excel files. The program was
working well, but not when i started linking(hyperlink) it from a certain
file that i always used. Then i have save it several times as a template but
i notice that the program malfuncitons, it doesnt compute the formulas i
created and some formulas are gone. Why is this happening. when i add some
items in the inventory it wouldnt add to the current balance, why is this
happening? Will you please help me, you wer the only people who can only
help me with this kind of problem......please....