Sumeet Chopra

Default How can i draw a graph with days and months in the primary axis

How can i draw a graph with both line graph and bar graph, where both the
graphs should be in days in which the satursay and sunday will not included.
I need that graph's X-axis should shows the figures in Months.
I made the share price graph of one year in days but the bar graph if i made
that is being giving the gap where the data is missing for the weekends.
But the line graph is not showing the gaps.
I am trying to find the solution but unable to do that.