Chris

thanks guys, I cant claim to understand how to achieve it right now but I am
now looking in the right direction and will have a go! any more ideas -
especially those more closely related to my ability - greatfully recieved.

" wrote:

I don't know what is wrong with me today. I guess i am
still upset about Frank Kabel.
you are right. a hard date would be needed.
Date = #1/18/05# + 30 then
sorry about that.