Tushar Mehta

If your data are contiguous, COUNTA(A:A) will give you the result. If
not, Activesheet.Cells(ActiveSheet.rows.count,1).end(xl up).row will
give you the last row with data. Adjust the result for the offset for
A4.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
How do I find out how many rows have data in them starting with row 4 and
beyond? It's ok if I just know that column A has data in it.

I'm using VBA. I don't know how to use functions very well. But I know
visual basic some. So if you could give me some VBA code to do this, that
would be great. Thanks.