Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default Copy paste slows down

Alternatively, does anyone know how to 'replace' a worksheet.

For example, I may have a worksheet 'A' with formulas on other worksheets
referring to certain cells on this sheet. If I delete this worksheet, the
formulas that referred to the sheet change to #REF, as you would expect.

Is there any way then to add a new worksheet, rename this sheet 'A' (the
same name as the sheet just deleted) and have all formulas automatically
refer to this new worksheet (so the #REF error is automatically resolved),
without having to physically change each formula? In essence, we have
replaced the worksheet 'A' with a new worksheet object.

I have my doubts that this is possible. I know it sounds pointless and wierd
but being able to do this may help solve my problem.

Cheers

David