sirsoto

Paul B. Yes, that worked. Why?

"Paul B" wrote:

sirsoto, try putting the file on your hard drive and then opening it

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"sirsoto" wrote in message
I have a file stored on my flash disk. I am trying to open it but I get

an
error message that reads:

"If you are trying to open the file from your list of most recently used
files on the File menu, make sure that the file has not been renamed,

moved,
or, deleted."

The situation: I may have renamed it, I can't remember; I didn't delete

it,
nor did I move the file. In fact, when I look at the details of the file
details I can see the following:

Name: blah blah blah
Size: 18KB
Type: MS Excel
Date Modified: 04/22/2003

Is there some way to open this file given that the data still exists on my
flash disk?