Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cyberwolf Cyberwolf is offline

Default subtotalling records

I know my code was very bulky. The 2nd option you mentioned seams the
direction I want to go in. If you can give me something to look at I could
go from there. I am already sorting and subtotalling by desc 2. This is
done at the bottom of the VBA code.

-
Cyberwolf
Finder of Paths, Hunter of Prey
Ghost of the Night, Shadow of Day
The Wolf

"michael.beckinsale" wrote:

Cyberwolf,

If i'm reading you right (the column layout gets distorted upon
posting) the code seems to be excessive for what you are trying to do.

Would any of the following be sufficient for your needs?

1) Sort table (spreadsheet) by Desc2 then apply sub-totals
or
2) Create unique list from Desc2 then apply SumIf formula

Both the above can be easily achieved either by using Excels built in
functionality or VBA code.

If any of the above meets your need let me know and l can probably give
you some code

Regards

Michael Beckinsale