Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Create and Update Multidimensional Array

Part B...
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213748/en-us
"How to Populate One List Box Based on Another List Box"
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"TroyH.PHS"
wrote in message

-snip-

Part B:
I have a userform with 2 listboxes side by side.
The left listbox (listbox1) will contain the first item in each row of the
array or column 1. (ex: Desc-1, Desc-2, Desc-3, etc.)

The right listbox (listbox2) will contain the remaining items past the first
column and is determined by which item is selected in listbox 1 (item1 ...
itemXX)

I don't really have any code as I keep erroring out with just trying to get
it started.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.