Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Closing methods

See RunAutoMacros in VBA's help.

You have to explicitly stop the workbook_open event from firing and you have to
explicitly run the auto_open (well, if you want).

wrote:

Hi
I thought you could not fire an Auto_Open macro, say, if you opened the
file with code. Is that not the case? (I'm too lazy to go check
myself!)
regards
Paul

Bob Phillips wrote:

It is probably trying to close a worksheet in the workbook that is running
the macro. Change it to

ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Base informations").Select

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"kurt" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi

The code is running smoothly in the test.xls file when I close it
directly

When I close it from the macro in Personal.xls I can follow the codes
execution, but it do not execute this step ;
That means that if I want to update something in the ("Gase
Information") sheet it will not be updated there byt on the sheet there
is active and this is odd..

regards

Kurt

skrev:
Hi
I don't think event code fires when you open or close using CODE, but
then your code executing after the select is odd?
regards
Paul

--

Dave Peterson