Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kurt kurt is offline

Default Closing methods

He All

I have a funny problem when closing files from a macro outside the file
I want to close. That I cant imagine what is happend.

I have in my Personal.xls a macro called Close_files.

When I execute this macro the function is to close the workbook called
test.xls.

In test.xls there is a macro - Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As
Boolean)-
in this there is an expression - Sheets("Base informations").Select

When I run macro Close_files; Sheets("Base informations").Select --
is not selected
The rest of the
code is executed as normal

When I close test.xls; Sheets("Base informations").Select - is
selected
The rest of the code is
executed as normal

Please Help