Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
computerilliterate![_2_] computerilliterate![_2_] is offline

Default Excel 2003 worksheet - How do I sort columns?

How do I sort columns? I'm ready to take a test and I've taken it before.
The test is of a spreadsheet that consists of headings: name, yrs employed,
region, sales amount.

I know how to sort, but the one question that is throwing me off, is:
separate these by sales rep position, names, and yrs employed. The
spreadsheet has different position, but it wants you to pull out the sales
reps only. Can anyone help? Thanks!