Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] teilenvk@hotmail.com is offline

Default Macros skip steps and/or stops in the middle of code

Nothing came up with the Error Handling added to the code. However
after multiple testings (after each of which I closed without saving),
open the file gave me this message:

"Damage to the file was so extensive that repairs were not possible.
Excel attempted to recover your formulas and values, but some datamay
have been lost or corrupted."

What could my macros be doing to damage the file? Is there a maximum
amount of macros that can be run before a file becomes corrupt?

Thanks!
-Teilen