Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] rgrogan05@hotmail.com is offline

Default check boxes

I need to set-up some check boxes or option boxes and need to have two
funtionalities. I do not have any knowledge on this, so if you can help,
please be as descriptive as possible.

(1) will have two columns with a check box in each for every row, where
users can select one of the two options. I need it to be set-up to where if
you select the option in column E, you can't select the one in column F -
only one or the other.

(2) I need to set-up a select all for each column (E & F) so that if someone
wants to select all the options in column E, they can click the box and all
the boxes below in column E are automatically checked/clicked.

THanks.