Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Connie Connie is offline

Default When Using Format(Now(), "yyyymmmddhhmm") get wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment Error

I am using the following code to create a file name with a date and
time stamp. I get a "wrong number of arguments or invalid property
assignment" when I run the code. For some reason the compiler doesn't
like the Format(Now(), "yyyymmmddhhmm"). Can anyone tell me why? Any
help would be appreciated!

Connie

Dim FName as String
Dim VersionNo As String

FName = "\Upload Hourly " & VersionNo & Format(Now(), "yyyymmmddhhmm")