Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Noemi Noemi is offline

Default SaveAs Dialog Box

Hi
A message box pop-ups before the workbook closes to see if the user wishes
to save the workbook.

If the user chooses Yes then I would like the SaveAs dialog box to pop-up so
they can choose the location they wish to save the workbook and with whatever
name they wish.

Just for background purposes, before the user has this option the workbook
is saved to their C drive so we can give it a common name for email purposes.
Once the form has been emailed that is when I would like to give the user an
option of savign the workbook to a drive, folder and name of their chose.

Thanks
Noemi