Bob Phillips

I am a convert personally, although I accept that some formulas will not
work with -- but will with the *.

I like the fact that you can coerce dates and times as well as True/False.
You can't do that with * (1* yes, but I hate that with a passion).

Bob

"RagDyer" wrote in message
I have a personal vendetta against it (unary), and hate it with a passion,
really because *I* screwed up royally in revising an entire project over

using it, in place of the asterisk.
So, while admiring you're handling of this issue, I just couldn't bare to
let the opportunity pass to eliminate it from any possibility of being

used,
no matter in how small the occasion might be.<bg

RD

-

-

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Hi RD,

No of course you are correct, there is nothing to coerce so no need.

habit I guess :-(.

Bob

"RagDyer" wrote in message
Bob,
Is there really a need for the unary in your formulas?<g

RD