Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Only for experts - please help

Miguel,
How are communicating between the DLL and Excel ?

What about :
Dim With Events MyObject As clsCustomDLL
and raise an event from the DLL

NickHK

"Miguel Castanuela" wrote in
message ...
Actually I have an reporting "system" based solely in Excel, implemented
through
an Workbook_Open, a Sub ProcessReport, custom controls in a worksheet
and so on. I pretend migrate the custom controls to a VB6 (front loader),
specifically a VB6 dll (see chapter 20 of "Professional Excel

Development",
of Bullen, Bovey & Green). Ok, suppose i have the form communicating
"two-ways"
with the ExcelApp, my question is, how to call the macro ProcessReport

from
the
cmdProcess_click in the form of the VB6 dll?
Thanks in advance,
Miguel Castanuela