Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Edgar Edgar is offline

Default JUMP to the next cell with TAB key !

Thank You so much Norman,
now the only thing I have to do is change the FORM a little.
The problem now is that I have 2 cells that are side to side.
The one on the left has 2 cells below it, and the one on the
left has 2 cells below it too. I need to fill the first 3 on the left
before filling the 3 on the right and the TAB key send it to the
right when I click on it. I will keep looking to see if there is a
way that I can tell wich one to go to. :-) if you know, let me
know, thank you.
--
Computer Tech

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Edgar,

In Excel,

Tools | Options | Edit
Move selection after Enter
Select 'Right' from the dropdown list.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Edgar" wrote in message
I want to use the TAB key everytime I want to jump to the next cell.
Does anybody know how to do this? My form is a fill in form so I
want to hit the TAB key to go to the next one. I have having to use
my mouse to move to the next cell. Let me know, thank You.
--
Computer Tech