MrSafetyNeedshelp

Default Inserting line breaks into merged text cells.

Hi,

I have about 60000 mail recipiants on an excel list thats in the form of
a1,b1,c1,d1,e1,f1. Which is just the mailing address for 1 person.

Now I'm trying to get the row of cells into one cell so I can paste them
into labels in a word document. Avery 5163 to be exact. So i've been trying
to use concatenate(a1,b1,c1,d1,e1,f1) to make it into a mail form but I
can't figure out the command for line breaks. Can you add a line break to a
formula to add text?

If not.. does anyone have an answer? I'm using outdated software (Office
2000).

Thanks for your time.