Bryan

Default Spreadsheets are overwriting each other

Here is one that has got me completely stumped.

The Problem:
I have two spreadsheets that link to files created by an accounting program.
The links are identical although the data is diffrent depending on when the
link was last updated. I open up one spreadsheet and select Don't update. I
then open the other within the same instance of excel and select Don't
update. The values in the cells with the identical links update with the
first spreadsheet values. The Kicker is that one one computer this does not
occur.

What I have done:
I have looked for several days to find a solution. (Google, several Forums,
etc.) I place a computer with the problem beside on without and compared
settings. I checked to be sure we both had identical versions of Excel. I
have run all available updates. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated