Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert RB Smissaert is offline

Default Adding rows to a 2 dimensional array ...

Download Alan Beban's array functions from this website:
http://home.pacbell.net/beban/
One of the functions is ArrayAdd and I think will do exactly what you want.

RBS

"netnews.comcast.net" wrote in message
Is it possible to add rows to a two dimensional array? I have a situation
where the number of rows can be different each time the array is used. I
need to preserve the existing data in the array when adding the additional
rows. I am using Excel 2003. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Ralph Fraley