John Mansfield

Al,

You might try copying your chart into your Word document as a picture. To
do so, click once your chart. Press the Shift key and, while holding the
Shift key down, go to the standard toolbar and hit Edit - Copy Picture.
Choose these options: Appearance = As shown on screen and Size = As shown on
screen. The Format should default as a picture. Hit the OK key. Then, go
to your Word document and hit Edit - Paste.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"Al" wrote:

When I copy an Excel chart and paste it into a Word doc, the
red (negative) numbers print black.

How can I get them to stay red and print red as they
originally were in the Excel chart? Thanks in advance.