Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default Custom Function to Retrieve Spread Sheet Data

You cannot change anything in a worksheet from within a function.
You should include all input to the function (like E58) in the argument list and not address cells directly.

What were the values of the arguments and the cells involved?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel