Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default resident functions

Just do a SaveAs and in the Save As Type box select "Excel Add-In".

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Andrei STROE" wrote in message
Hello,

I created several functions in VBA modules, wich I want to be available on
any new excel document without first importing the module into the file
(e.g. I have created a function wich spells the numbers to literal in
romanian in document A and I want this function to be available on any new
excel document without fist importig the VBA module from document A
containing the function).
Is there a way to do this? I think by creating it as an Excel add-in might
solve the problem by I don't know how to do this!

Any ideea would be much appriciated!
Thank you!

Andrei