Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JMB JMB is offline

Default resident functions

Save the file w/your functions in them as an add-in (click save as and select
add-in from the file type menu). Save it in the AddIns folder (on my
machine, when I selected add-in file type, it automatically switched to the
add-ins folder which is under C:\Documents And
Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\AddIns).

Then install the add-in by clicking Tools/References/AddIns - check the box
next to yours.

Or, you could also keep the functions in your personal macro workbook. When
you use them you will have to precede the function name w/the workbook name
=Personal.xls!MyFunction(.....)

"Andrei STROE" wrote:

Hello,

I created several functions in VBA modules, wich I want to be available on
any new excel document without first importing the module into the file
(e.g. I have created a function wich spells the numbers to literal in
romanian in document A and I want this function to be available on any new
excel document without fist importig the VBA module from document A
containing the function).
Is there a way to do this? I think by creating it as an Excel add-in might
solve the problem by I don't know how to do this!

Any ideea would be much appriciated!
Thank you!

Andrei