Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cehrenre cehrenre is offline

Default Adding Times

[Tom Olgilvy = I really appreciate your help. The answer you gave to my last
question about date/time calculation really helped me out from both a
learning perspective and from a solutions perspective. Many Thanks.]

To extend my problem - I have 2 columns that have date and time stamps in
them. How do I find the Maximum Time, Minimum Time, and the Average Time
given a time format of 2:11:00 PM.

Background - the report counts the number of trouble tickets by priority,
provides a count by Age of the tickets over a range, and it provides the min,
max, and avg handle times.

I dont know how to Sum the Times and find the average? Can anyone help?

Thanks again.