Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
romelsb romelsb is offline

Default How to backup excel files?

Can anybody of good intention, program an excel workbook to provide another
back up file...I had many experience since 1992 wherein after saving and
closing my files and re-open again,,,error will appear and then it is unable
to read....I loss bunch of time using the good functions of excel yet the
program cannot fully protect the users work...I am still hoping that good
VBE tricks may do this ...proofchecksavebackupclose....
--
"Bright minds are blessed to those who share them.."-rsb.