Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
glensfallslady glensfallslady is offline

Default Help with ranges

I'm using this code to copy data from one workbook to another. If there is
data in B20:B57 I copy the data in Col A to Col B of the new WB and the Data
in Col B goes to Col c in the new WB.. Now I need to add another range to
it and I just can't get it to work. I've tried putting it before the copy and
even in a new sub, but it just isn't working. Now I need to copy the data
based on Col G20:G57. If there is data there I need to copy the data in col F
to Col B of the new WB and the Data in Col G to Col C. I appreciate your
help thanks.

Sub TodaySide()
Dim rng As Range, rng1 As Range, rng2 As Range
Dim rng3 As Range

With Worksheets("Data Input")

Set rng = .Range("B20:B57").SpecialCells(xlConstants, xlNumbers)

Set rng1 = Intersect(rng.EntireRow, .Columns(1))
Set rng2 = Intersect(rng.EntireRow, .Columns(2))

If Not rng Is Nothing Then

Else
Exit Sub
End If
End With

Dim bk As Workbook
Set bk = Workbooks.Open("C:\test\test.xls")

Set rng3 = bk.Worksheets("Pending").Cells(Rows.Count, 2).End(xlUp)(2)

rng1.Copy rng3.Offset(0, 0)

With Selection
.HorizontalAlignment = xlLeft
.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone