Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jacob Jacob is offline

Default eliminate blanks from listbox rowsource

I am successfully updating the contents of a listbox using the
selection of a combobox. the listbox is populated by means of setting
the rowsource to a named range when the combobox is changed.
unfortunately, the named ranges will sometimes have blanks which I do
not want displayed in the listbox. my current code looks like this:

Private Sub ComboBoxgroupHSS_DropButtonClick()
With UserFormDesign
.ListBoxHSS.RowSource = .ComboBoxgroupHSS.Value
End With
End Sub

Is there a way to eliminate these blanks without altering my code too
much?

Thanks