Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kris Kris is offline

Default Copy Data from Multiple Closed Workbooks to Open Workbook

These look great. Thanks for the help I am going to look into using
them first thing tomorrow.

Thank you,
Kris

On Oct 31, 11:16 am, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:
Or maybe ?http://www.rondebruin.nl/ado.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruinhttp://www.rondebruin.nl

"Jim Cone" wrote in .. .
Ron de Bruin has code here that can get you started...
"Create a summary worksheet from different workbooks"
http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary2.htm
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Kris"
wrote in message
Is there a way programmatically that I can copy data from multiple
workbooks and append each set of data to an open work book.

Here is the situation I have about 35 large workbooks each containing
data for a market I need to combine all the data so do analysis
throughout all 35 instead of having to search 1 by 1 and then adding up
the data manually.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -